Thanks for landing on my perch!
I’m Angelique Clark. I’m a Women’s Performance Nutritionist, Advanced Sports Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist.
I am a Franco-Australien from Brisbane Australia married to a fellow health and performance enthusiast Jason Clark (of Perform 360) and a Mum to 2 junior athletes in construction!
I have been immersed in the fitness space for over 20 years on a mission to uncomplicate nutrition, give women permission to eat and to put evidence-informed professionalism back into how to do it, to lead the high performing lifestyle you deserve.
I am a highly experienced nationally recognised and accredited practitioner. Over the last 15 years I have worked extensively with elite fitness and figure athletes and strength and weight category competitors as well as fitness centres and celebrities for transformation campaigns.
I specialise in understanding the difference in female physiology and prescribing nutrition to specifically support your training passion for sustainable body re-composition, maximising performance and honouring women’s health through the different stages of hormonal change.
- Advanced Accredited Sports Dietitian (ASD)
- Accredited Dietitian & Nutritionist (APD)
- Exercise Physiologist (ESSA)
- 2004 Certificate III & IV in Fitness & Fitness Instructor
- 2005 Bachelor of Human Movement Studies [Exercise Science with Honors]
- 2009 Masters of Nutrition & Dietetics [Public Health with Honors]
- 2009 lnternational Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK) Level 1 Anthropometrist
- 2010 Sports Dietitians Australia Sports Nutrition Course
- 2013 International Olympic Committee Diploma in Elite Sports Nutrition
- 2020 Dr Stacy Sims Nutrition Certification in Female Sports Physiology